Thursday, April 12, 2012
Spring Cleaning
Been doing a top to bottom spring cleaning-closets, cabinets, cleaning the stove, cleaning the refrigerator, throwing away things, pulling out furniture, scrubbing the baseboards, that kind of thing. It is amazing the junk you can accumulate without realizing it! I don't even miss the things that have been thrown away. I shampooed the carpets. I even have a couple of worn out broken down chairs that I am trying to find someone to haul away for me. (Good luck with THAT, right?) I just feel like I have gotten so much accomplished and I am so proud of myself. It always feels good to have a clean house. What I was not expecting was HOW good it feels. What about you? Have you finished yours yet? How proud of yourself do you feel? Did you find it the same self esteem boost I did? What are some cleaning/organization tips you have to get it done, KEEP it that way, and make those day to day tasks easier next time? Please share with me. Don't let my posts wither in the ether. ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One thing I've learned since owning my home is that there's always a "hack" or a homemade cleaner you can use rather than having a cabinet full of stuff you'll rarely use. My favorite new tip is using lemon Pledge and a microfiber cloth to clean stainless steel. It shines it up and helps repel fingerprints, too!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for reading my blog and commenting on my posts Sarah. I think you are the only one but I knew I could count on you! Wub my sistafriend! Take care of yourself and my little niece or nephew :)
ReplyDelete