Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Off We Go!
Hello! Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it. I enjoy writing and I enjoy fashion, so I will be combining the two here. I will be posting looks that I have created via polyvore.com (which is a fun site-if you like putting together outfits and accessorizing, I recommend it!) as well as just general thoughts and commentary. Some of the outfits I may not wear personally but I think they would look nice if you have the budget/figure for them. Some will be everyday wear, some will be professional looks, others will definitely be high end special occasion wear only. As for the thoughts and commentary, I state up front and for the record, I am a Christian and very conservative and I make no apologies for that. There is room for debate here, and I welcome it, but there is no room for personal attacks based on my beliefs. I hope to have lots of activity and dialogue, not just to be sending words out into the ether with no response. I hope you will tell all your friends about my blog and get lots of traffic here. Until the next post, God bless, and I say in the words of Project Runway's Tim Gunn, "MAKE IT WORK!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment